Top Image

Wright this down | DIY Leather tube bracelet

Posted on: Tuesday, July 31, 2012




ALL TOGETHER NOW.

I've had so much fun making bracelets the past month or so which I have yet to share until now.

You should know about this blog, Honestly... WTF. No Seriously, I mean honestly... Never mind. Click HERE!  I made the tube bracelets above from the instructions on Honestly WTF. If you want to know how to make them yourself, click HERE to see the list of what you'll need and step by step instructions on how to Do It Yourself!

I have owned this J. Crew chain necklace captured above for some time and really never wear it so I thought i'd give it a new life by making it into something that I would wear more often. I cut all of the chains shorter, measuring each peice to wrap around my wrist at the same length as well as removing some strands entirely. I then added a couple of jump rings and badabing... bracelet. 

See what I did with the leftover chain later this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

wright for michele All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger